Arlington Heights, IL 60004
A resident of the northwest suburbs since 1977, Cathy has exceptional knowledge of her market. She is an entrepreneur at heart with a true passion for Real Estate. Starting her career in 1987, Cathy has accumulated a wealth of business knowledge and real estate experience along the way, allowing her to tailor a personalized customer service experience unique to you. Her attentiveness and ability to recognize unique wants, needs and lifestyles of each client has exceeded the expectations of both buyers and sellers alike. She is always quick to respond and always available to address your concerns.
Being a Previews Certified Agent, Cartus Relocation Certified, and a Preferred USAA Agent, she has an innate ability to lead and develop strong relationships, near and far. Cathy’s strategic marketing plan is formulated by studying the current market to come up with comparable home sales to achieve the best possible price for your purchase or sale. Her dedication to being on the cutting edge of technology gives her the ability to provide you with the latest most effective marketing marketing techniques. As an added bonus, her Art
degree from University of Illinois has given her an eye to assist with staging.
Cathy’s success is measured by the satisfaction of her clients and the trust they put in her. Whether it’s finding your first home, relocating to a new part of town or discovering the perfect place to retire, Cathy is honored to be given the opportunity to be a part of your journey.
Cathy also gives back to the community in which she calls home by supporting Coldwell Banker’s Charitable Foundation and enthusiastically taking part in the area’s annual Back to School programs to provide local underprivileged children the necessities needed to succeed each school year. As a member of the Long Grove Lions Club Cathy helps sponsor the annual Veteran’s picnic in July.
In her free time, Cathy enjoys being social in the community, bike riding, walking her dog and working out.
- Graduate University of Illinois 1977
- Real Estate Sales License
- Real Estate Broker's License
Communities I Serve
- Lake County and Northwest Suburban Cook County
- Northwest Suburbs of the Chicagoland Area
- Long Grove, Kildeer, Hawthorn Woods
- Lake and Northwest Cook County
- Barrington, Arlington Heights, Palatine, Mt. Prospect, Rolling Meadows, Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates
- Coldwell Banker Previews Certified Agent
- USAA Certified Agents
- Cartus Certified in Relocation Marketing & Inventory
- Residential Specialist with Certifications:CNAS,CNIS,CNMS,CNRS.
- ABR(Accredited Buyer’s Representative)
- e-PRO (Certified Internet Professional)
- CNHS (Certified New Home Specialist)
- RCC (Residential Construction Certified)
*Top Producing Agent 1990 to Present